A few weeks ago when Nailistas made their birthday, I comment that 95% of blogs end up leaving. That stayed in my head and did not finish going, because I do not want to belong to that 95%.
Since then I have not stopped reading about this topic, lately I will not read many books but with everything I read for the blog it is as if I read a book every day, that's why today I bring you the reasons why you can leave your blog .
According to NM Incite (Nielsen) by the end of 2011 had tracked 181 million of blogs all over the world one pass ... but in reality, there are so many blog? Partly yes and partly no.
Technorati did a survey in which only 7.4 million blogs had published in the last 120 days. Hence, it is said that 95% of blogs leave.
Surely the ones that are reading this now like I will think me that's never going to pass , but surely those who left also thought the same.
I think that for this to not happen to us the best thing is to know the reasons for abandonment of the majority of the bloggers who already did it. At least that's how we'll be ready.
Reasons why you can leave your blog
one. If you just opened your blog a big mistake is make you many illusions . Do not think in 2 months I will get many visits and I will earn a lot of money. If you think that, I already tell you that you will not arrive even at 3 months.
2. The lack of ideas is another reason, for me this right now is as if it did not exist because every day I get up I can think of a thousand things to write. But at the beginning I only went up manicure because I did not know how to write.
3. Lack of interest : if you do a cooking blog but you do not like to cook, that is to say that you have blogged out of boredom, to earn money or whatever but you are not passionate, we are going bad. If you do not know what you are going to write choose a name in which you can include everything, the baulde ..., the corner ...
4. Dreaming is free , many dream of having visitors and thousands of followers, but few stop to think about the hours of work that you will spend writing. Beware that this is not the story of the milkmaid.
5. You have to have discipline , here can happen two things if you have the blog because you like it is for you and you do not have high expectations in it, because write when you can or want. But if you have a good project with your blog and you want to get away with it you should have discipline this means writing 2 to 7 entries a week. This may seem crazy to many and it will only be understood by those who write in the blog because they really like it, if this is not your case, you may abandon it.
6. Abandon why you expect to earn big income : the income of a blog will depend on the number of visits. To win 1000 euros you need a number of visits of 100,000 to 1,000,000, if crazy, but nothing is impossible.
7. Fear of criticism , I've talked to some bloggers and they're afraid of this topic. It's okay if they criticize you, I can only congratulate you! you're doing it right!! if they do, it is because you are relevant.
8. The competition , another of the factors for which it is abandoned is because we think that there a lot of competition. If you are good, the competition does not matter, there is room for everyone. Do you listen to only one music group or several? Surely several, because the same happens here.
9. Exhaustion , many leave due to exhaustion.Disconnect from the world 2.0 a few days.
And have you ever thought about abandoning your blog ? Kisses